This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G with the Model Number is SM-G990U. Firmware Region is United States and CSC code is CHA Xfinity Mobile. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G990USQU2AUH6 with OS R(Android 11) and the Firmware are build on Fri 17 Sep 2021 17:42:56 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G (SM-G990U)
- AP Version: G990USQU2AUH6
- CSC Version: G990UOYN2AUH6
- Android Version: R(Android 11)
- Region: CHA Xfinity Mobile
- Country: United States
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G990U_CHA_G990USQU2AUH6......G990USQU2AUH6.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|Other firmware not found|