This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A10s with the Model Number is SM-A107F. Firmware Region is Cambodia and CSC code is CAM . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A107FXXU5BTD2 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Thu 24 Jun 2021 10:01:02 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A10s (SM-A107F)
- AP Version: A107FXXU5BTD2
- CSC Version: A107FOLM5BTD2
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: CAM
- Country: Cambodia
- Security patch level : 2020-03-01
One UI Core 2 upgrade with Android 10
One UI Core 2 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
Here's what's new.
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A107F_CAM_A107FXXU5BTD2......A107FXXU5BTD2.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of mid-range smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of their Galaxy line. The first models in the series, the first-generation Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5, were introduced in December 2014 and released in March 2015.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-A107F||A107FXXU8CUI2||SLK||R(Android 11)||3.37 GB||Download|
|2||SM-A107F||A107FXXU8CUI2||NPL||R(Android 11)||3.37 GB||Download|
|3||SM-A107F||A107FXXU8CUI2||INS||R(Android 11)||3.37 GB||Download|
|4||SM-A107F||A107FXXU8CUI2||BKD||R(Android 11)||3.37 GB||Download|
|5||SM-A107F||A107FXXU8CUI2||SKZ||R(Android 11)||2.94 GB||Download|